Split System Air Conditioning in Newcastle and the Hunter
Looking to cool a single room, apartment or smaller space in your Newcastle home? A split system air conditioner may be just what you’re looking for, and we offer some of the best split system air conditioning Newcastle has on offer.
Split system air conditioning is perfect for those on a lower budget. They are efficient, cost effective and perfectly suited to heating or cooling smaller areas. They can be installed in almost any location, and do not take up a large amount of room.
Our expert team are on hand now to provide you with a quote for air conditioning installation. We’re local, and experts in the Newcastle & Hunter region, so get in touch with our experience team for the quality service only a local can provide.
Split System Air Conditioning Newcastle Information
So you’ve decided you’re interested in split system air conditioning in your Newcastle home? You’re on a winner. Read on for a little more on why this type of air con can be the right choice:
- Cost effectiveness: Split system air conditioning can cost as low as 10 cents an hour to run.
- Easy to maintain: Split system air conditioners are easy to maintain. The inside unit has washable filters, which can be cleaned in minutes. The outdoor unit is normally in an easy to reach spot, making cleaning a breeze.
- Whisper Quiet: Both the indoor and outdoor units on a split air conditioner are quiet. So much so that they can be installed more or less anywhere without upsetting the neighbours or your own peace and quiet.
- They Heat Too: Most split air conditioning units are reverse cycle. This means not only do they cool, they also are capable of heating too. This means year round comfort, at prices comparable to that of other heating methods.
- Easy To Use: A simple remote means you’re in full control of temperature, speed and operating modes. Just press a button.
- They Look Good: the wall units for split system air con are sleek, sophisticated units these days. Say goodbye to ugly window mounted units of the past.